In order to allow visiting during lockdown, families and friends are requested to book online using this website. You can click here or go to News > Visitors Booking
- We will not be able to accommodate any visitors without booking an appointment.
- Visits are restricted to one visitor until July 6th at which time two visitors may attend.
- This system will only allow you to book visits if there is an available slot.
- Families are limited to 2 visits during any week. This will be monitored.
- Visiting times are limited to 40 minute slots.
- Visitors must stay 2 meters apart and outdoors, residents may need to be isolated if this is compromised.
- Refreshments are unable to be provided by the home at this time but visitors are welcome to bring their own.
- If you have been unable to get a booking, the Registered Manager has some discretionary appointments, please contact her by telephone.
- If you have any comments or suggestions please contact the Registered Manager.
Derbyshire House is a non-profit making charitable trust. We pride ourselves on our friendly caring community modelled on a family home where staff do not wear uniform, they are addressed by their first name and where everyday is different and full of surprises. We continually strive to meet the needs of our residents and to provide a stimulating environment where everyone is treated with dignity and understanding.